- Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
Click here To apply for Masters degree program
Click here to apply for PhD program
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is Friday 27th May, 2017.
To learn more on this scholarship, visit here