The graduate internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of consulting functions via on-the-job training.
- Headhunting- searching for potential candidates in internal and external database
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Complete candidate reference and identification checks.
- Perform regular searches of web sites for standard job roles and pre-qualify potential candidates to develop pools of known candidates that can be placed when suitable positions arrive.
- Profile candidate CV’s for marketing purposes.
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- Negotiating contracts
- Building relationships with clients
- Complete projects assigned by the Head of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in any course of study.
- Must have completed or rounding up NYSC program
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Business Acumen
- Team player
- Communication- verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Position will require a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Monday – Wednesday 8:00am-5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am- 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am- 4:00pm
- Receive direct supervision from the Head of Sales
- Improving your own and the teams market knowledge
- Improving your own sales and relationship management skills
- Undergo a structured training program
- Deliver high standards of written communication, verbal, numerical and inductive (ability to deal with ambiguous data) reasoning.
- Develop analysis and problem solving skills.
- Identify the goals of any project and work steadily towards them.
- Able to take a structured and methodical approach to any task, identifying priorities and setting deadlines.
- Develop a strong focus on internal and external customers.
- Engage in employee events, such as company picnic, etc.
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation