KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Graduate Lawyer
- We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team.
- Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
Graduate Jobs 2017
Graduate Jos in Nigeria 2017
KPMG Nigeria 2017 Recruitment
Recruitment for Graduate Lawyers
Graduate Lawyers Recruitment in Nigeria 2017
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Schools with a 4 point grade scale will have to have at least a 3 point average to be eligible
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG Aptitude Test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online