In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The award is in two categories.- Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify,applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor's degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Masters Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 2017.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corp tNYSC)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017 (applicable to overseas category)
COURSE OF STUDY
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply,
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, SubSea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine,Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and e-mail.
- Short-listed candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test
- Strict cornpliance with the above guidelines is required
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE and other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their departments are not eligible for this scholarship
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- If you are qualified and interested, please visit our scholarship website at. https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as a commitment on part of NAE, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this advert.