According to the Performance Statistics released 1,567,016 candidates registered for the examination, out of which 1,559,162 candidates sat for the examination.
Out Of the total no. of candidates that sat the exam, 829,853 were male & 729,309 were female, representing 53.22% & 46.27% respectively.
Out of the total no. of candidates that sat the exam, 1,471,151, rep. 94.36% have their results fully processed & released.
95,734 candidates, rep. 5.64% have a few of their subjects still being processed due to errors traceable to the candidates.
Such errors are being corrected & the results will be fully processed and released subsequently.
- 1,490,356 candidates, representing 95.59% obtained credits and above in two (2) subjects.
- 1,436,024 candidates, representing 92.44% obtained credits and above in three (3) subjects.
- 1,357,193 candidates, representing 87.05% obtained credits and above in four (4) subjects.
- 1,243,772 candidates, representing 79.77% obtained credits and above in five (5) subjects.
- 1,084,214 candidates, representing 69.54% obtained credits and above in six (6) subjects.
- 923,486 candidates, rep. 59.22%, obtained minimum of credits in 5 subjects & above, including English Language & Mathematics.
214,952 candidates' results, rep. 13.79% are being withheld in connection with various reported cases of exam malpractice.
The cases are being investigated & reports of the investigations will be presented to the NEC in due course for consideration.
The Committee’s decisions will be communicated to the affected candidates through their schools.
Candidates who sat the exam will be able to check their results by Following the procedures here.