HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS AND PRINT ADMISSION LETTER
- Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided and click on “Check Admission Status”
- The next step is to pay the Acceptance Fee
- In case you need to choose another course (only applicable for some applicants), click on “Select Course” and choose any of courses available on the dropdown menu. Click on “Accept Admission”
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT: There are two options for payment of Acceptance Fee:
(i) Online Payment and (ii) Manual Payment Online payment:
- Pay the Acceptance Fee online with your ATM card and gain access to print your admission letter immediately.
- Enter your email address and phone number in the spaces provided and click on “Pay Acceptance Fee Online now”.
- In the next screen, check and confirm the transaction details by clicking on “Confirm and Pay Now”.
- In the next screen pay with your ATM Card by clicking on “Select your card type”. Select your card type, enter your card number, expiry date, CVC2, card pin and click on “Pay”. Kindly print out the receipt of your payment if the payment is successful.
- With a successful payment, you can now download and print your admission letter.
Pay the Acceptance Fee at any of the designated banks (listed online) and bring your proof of payment to Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti to collect your Admission Letter.
If you paid Acceptance Fee online and the payment is successful, you can proceed to the University student portal immediately (http://portal.abuad.edu.ng ) to set up your account and familiarize yourself with the University community as well as paying school fees.
For Technical Support Call: 08038374239, 07030075338, 08032060275, 08034515529