Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in March, 2017. The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
Method of Application
Admission Requirement/Entry Qualifications
Duration of Course
- Writing Examination:- 28th August, 2017.
- Screening/Interview:- 30th August, 2017.
Other Relevant Information
2. Any candidates with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
3. Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission
4. Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
5. The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
6. Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible.
7. Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form.
8. The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the schools notice boards.
Download Application Form Here